metro mama

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion

I’m quoted on two national sites this week! First, the inimitable Julie Wilson spoke with me about my wonderful book club over at CBC Books. See it here.

Second, the National Post has an excellent piece on the best books and the biggest publishing stories of the decade (I’m quoted at the end). Check it out here.

Sweet, no?

In other news, I’ve been giving my online identity a lot of thought. I’ve been trying to avoid having more than one blog, but it’s just not working. I want to give myself the freedom to say what I want here, and I still want a place to talk about motherhood when I need it. But I want to do more blogging about books, and I think, for the most part, the two audiences are very different. So I’m working on a fresh new space to begin the new decade. I’ll have a link for you in the next week or so. Hope some of you will find your way there!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger b*babbler said...

Congratulations on the two mentions - you deserve them!

And you know that I'll happily follow you to the ends of the internets and back :)

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

2:19 PM  
Blogger 11111111 said...

I like to read about motherhood and books.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Kyla said...

That is awesome! Go, you!

12:41 PM  
Blogger moplans said...

Congrats! I really enjoyed the article about book club and your quote in the post is spot on.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Betsy Mae said...

That is awesome (I'm going to check out the new one now). I have really enjoyed your book reviews but I also love all the other Mommy and 30 something posts you do too.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.