metro mama

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New Decade, New Blog

When I decide to do something, I don’t waste time. The new blog is up! It’s called Read, Play, Blog and you can find it here. I’ve copied over the last few book posts, and there’s a new review of our current book club pick, Annabel Lyon’s marvellous The Golden Mean.

Speaking of our book club, there is an online component to the club and anyone is welcome to join in our discussions. You can find us here. It’s shits and giggles! If you're on Twitter, we try to tag book club tweets with #tdbbc.

I still plan to keep this blog along with the new one. The new space is more professional, but this place is where I can curse and ask you for advice. And by the way, thanks for all of your support and advice over the past few years. It has helped me so very much.

One last thing….sorry if old posts are popping up in your readers. I’m fixing some broken links. Will be done tonight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.