metro mama

Friday, July 31, 2009

He's Here!

For the three people who don’t already know this via Facebook or Twitter….Sherwood arrived July 29 at 0650, weighing 7 pounds, 3 ounces. The story is somewhat dramatic (it involves a race through the streets of TO) but much happier than last time. I’ll write about it in a few days.

We are really doing great. I have so much more confidence this time, I’m healthy, and I can’t tell you how fantastic our midwives are. It makes all the difference. McHotty is a rock star (as always) and I am so blessed with such lovely, thoughtful, generous friends (I’m too tired to link, but you know who you are). I love you guys.

More to come soon! Now, must sleep.

10 Comments:

Blogger Betsy Mae said...

I'm one of those not on twitter or facebook (well I am on FB)!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for all of you. He is beautiful. Looking forward to hearing everything....

9:26 PM  
Anonymous mrsgryphon said...

Congrats! He's a handsome little guy! Having a 2 month old and 3.5 year old myself, I wish for you much patience, a sleep-loving baby, and friends to bring you food (I never seem to find time for lunch anymore!)

All the best!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Lady M said...

Congratulations on the little cutie!

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Lynn said...

What a sweetheart. :) Congratulations!

2:55 PM  
Blogger b*babbler said...

Look at the cuteness! I can't wait to meet him!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Run ANC said...

Can't wait to meet him in person! So glad to hear it's going well. It IS easier the second time, huh? So happy for you!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger karengreeners said...

So happy for you all!

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Terry Fallis said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful news. I can highly recommend sons. All the best...

10:50 PM  
Blogger ewe are here said...

Congratulations!

You're going to love having a wee little boy. :-)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Barrie said...

I love birth stories! And what a cutie patootie!

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.