metro mama

Friday, April 03, 2009

Mercurial

Well I think I’ve finally reached what they call the “honeymoon phase” of pregnancy. I’m feeling less tired these days, my hair is shiny, my skin is actually glowing, and don’t get me started on my bosom. I’m so happy with my bosom right now (this isn’t something I’m used to saying, so please put up with it for the time being). I’m wearing lots of low-cut shirts to show it off, even at work. By the way, all of the maternity clothes are low-cut anyway. WTF? What if you don’t like to show your titties like I do?

While I’m feeling great physically, I’m much more emotionally volatile this time. I’m hell on wheels on the streetcar: don’t you dare stand in the doorway, loser. I was upset about something earlier in the week and woke up bawling at 4 am two mornings in a row. I’m testy at work, but I’m trying really, really hard not to let it show. McHotty’s bearing the brunt of my mood swings, but I’m trying really, really hard with him too. I do owe him a BJ though. He’s even added “get BJ” to his mile-long to do list. Unfortunately, I was a bitch and added “dream on” to the line below.

Anyone else find their emotions rockier the second time? Or maybe it’s just been so long I’ve forgotten.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Run ANC said...

I was totally crankalicious. I think it had to do with running after a toddler instead of napping and pampering myself.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G
a片

av片

av女優

洪爺

a片下載

日本a片

色情a片

a片



x

1:23 PM  
Blogger Betsy Mae said...

I was such a mess both pregnancies but more so because I spent the entire time barfing or dry heaving. Pregnancy wasn't good for me...boobs or no boobs.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Tania said...

I think I was pretty stable, but I seem to have missed out on something. I'm enjoying your pregnancy edge-iness.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

L
a片

av片

av女優

洪爺

a片下載

日本a片

色情a片

a片

a383

s383









4

v

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kyla said...

"Unfortunately, I was a bitch and added “dream on” to the line below."

Hahaha! That is awesome.

I'm a miserable wretch when pregnant, I feel like a vomiting pod-person for 9 months...so I'm guessing I'm pretty moody.

10:03 PM  
Blogger karengreeners said...

Do I even have to tell you how my bitchiness grew exponentially with my belly? Still, I enjoyed it, because people have no choice but to put up with it.

And btw - you look totally gorgeous.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G
a片

av片

av女優

洪爺

a片下載

日本a片

色情a片
5









6

c

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q
Y
歡迎蒞臨信合美集團全球資訊網 松山信合美眼科‧三民信合美整形外科/皮膚科/醫學美容‧板橋信合美... 松山信合美眼科‧三民信合美整形外科/皮膚科/醫學美容‧板橋信合美眼科 Copyright c2008 Hsin Ho Mei Group. All rights reserved. ...
信合美

仁友信合美


a








5

d

9:25 PM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

I was a cranky, cranky mess the second time, after being pretty normal the first time. It was hard to hide, there was a lot of tongue-biting at work!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.