metro mama

Friday, September 19, 2008

Good Friday

I’m having a great day. Last night I had the pleasure of catching a classic, Alien, on the big screen with Crazymumma , Denguy, and one of Den’s pals. Today I walked to work with perfect crisp fall weather, and loud GnR on my iPod. I’m finally through my inbox (though a bunch of things are still lurking in black hole I call the “follow up” folder). On my lunch hour, I found a great new dress for cheap at one of the two fab Winners within walking distance. I bought some sweet filet mignon from the market to surprise McHotty tonight. Life is good.

And this is good. Check it out.

4 Comments:

Blogger crazymumma said...

Last night was fun. I want more of theose fries!

David Adams Richards??????? I loved his stuff, years ago. I have not kept up however....

7:38 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

Stuff like this makes me groan that I'm a billion miles away from Toronto....

7:58 PM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

Sounds like a lovely day. I bought a dress today, too - my first postpartum purchase, one that seems relatively forgiving and nurse-able.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Can you get back to me about updating your BlogHer ad code? Thanks! You can email me here:

Ashley@blogher.com

Best,
Ashley

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.