metro mama

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Last Post About BFF (Promise)

It’s crazy how now that blogging is such a central part of my job, I find so little time to do it. Besides posting pictures of zombie bloggers, and almost unintelligible twitters, I haven’t even told you about BFF.

I’m having trouble describing the weekend without using a lot of clichés. Yes, the women made me laugh, and cry. But the laughter out-weighed the tears by far, and it was gut-busting, whole-hearted, uninhibited laughter of the sort I haven’t seen in a long time.

Quite simply, I love these women. They are my friends. When I’m around them, I am happy, inspired, and I am myself. Whether we’re talking about books, tasting delicious wine at Jackson Triggs, or swilling hooch in our hotel room, I have fun just being in their presence.

Ladies, let’s do it again soon.

10 Comments:

Blogger crazymumma said...

Honey, I would follow you into a volcano. As long as you are wearing 'those' shoes.

Lets all get together again soon!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Yes, let's do it again soon. Perhaps some cocktails on a patio in a month or so?

1:31 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

It sounded like such a GREAT time. I wish I'd been there!

10:26 PM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

Absolutely! You will nver have to ask me twice.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Run ANC said...

Just tell me when and where. (I'll bring the chocolate..of course)

9:21 AM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

The feeling is mutual.

:)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

I wish it wasn't such a production for me to get up there or I'd be there in a heartbeat.

12:13 PM  
Blogger b*babbler said...

What can I say - it is simply a pleasure and an honor to spend time with such good people.

Just name the place and time!

8:39 PM  
Blogger moplans said...

have I told you lately that I love you?

KP wrote such an accurate description of you.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Aw, sounds like you had an awesome time! There is a sort of "magic" among the web ladies we meet. (Talk about using cliches.)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.