metro mama

Friday, December 07, 2007

November Shat on My Keyboard Awards

Nov07 ROFL award


It's that time again. We're a little short on nominations this month. Let's try to shoot for more for December. Send your funny nominations to metro_mama@hotmail.com or chickychickybaby@hotmail.com.

In the meantime, throw some Dora on the telly, take a break, and have some laughs.

Pundit Mom awarded Self Made Mom

Moosh in Indy awarded Clink

Bri awarded Crystal

Red Stapler awarded I Am Bossy

Jozet awarded Beanpaste

Marie awarded A Pile of Dog Bones

Mrs. Chicky awarded New England Mamas

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

where's your nomination??! hmm?!?! :)

7:08 PM  
Blogger metro mama said...

I know, I'm a big loser. I am barely keeping up these days!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.