metro mama

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life's a Beach

When my husband and I first moved to Toronto we wanted to do something active and meet people, so we joined a sailing cooperative in the east end of the city. It was one of the best things I've ever done. The co-op had a little clubhouse on the lake, with a big deck, a BBQ, and a beer fridge. When we were there, or out on the water, it was like being in a completely different world (but only five minutes from downtown).

These days we're not sailing much, but we still love a trip to the beach. We took Cakes to Cherry Beach yesterday.

[more]

***

justpostjune2007

It's time for the June Just Posts. I nominated this. Check it out! And you can check out the rest of the awardees here and here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger FENICLE said...

I always love reading the "Just Posts" - they make me think! Thanks for sharing!!!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Girlplustwo said...

reminds me of What About Bob..."i'm sailing, i'm a sailor" cracks me up every time.

and thanks, yo.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.