metro mama

Thursday, May 31, 2007

May ROFL Awards

May07ROFLaward

It's the first Friday of the month, and that means it's time to chortle. My nomination is for Chris who is holding down the fort for Kgirl this week. Actually, all of his posts are very funny but I had to choose one.

So, for those of you at work on this fine Friday, stop facking the dog and read some funny blogs. For those who aren't at work, put off those errands a little longer, give Johnny some toys to amuse himself with (independent play is good), relax and read.

You can also catch the awards over at my lovely co-host's Mrs. Chicky.

Enjoy!

Metro Mama awarded The Kids are Alright

Slouching Towards 40 awarded Where's My Cape

Mommy Off the Record awarded Mama Tulip

Marcia's Take Charge Blog awarded Ali la Loca

Oh, The Joys awarded I Am Bossy

Not So Sage awarded Under The Mad Hat

Polliwog's Pond awarded Absolutely Bananas

I Obsess and Under a Mad Hat awarded Mary Murtz

Mrs. Incredible awarded Kevin Charnas

Queen of Mayhem awarded Mom O Matic

Cheaper Than Therapy awarded Jonniker

A Child is Born awarded The New Girl

Fenicle awarded Oh, The Joys

Mrs. Chickyawarded The New Girl

If you'd like to be added to our mailing list, please email metro_mama@hotmail.com.

***


Things are heating up at MBT. Check out our new sex column. Plus, we're giving stuff away! Passes to BlogHer! Books! (tomorrow) Don't miss out.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bad thing about these awards is that now i have too many new blogs to read...
:)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Mad said...

Funny, funny stuff. Thanks again for doing this. That Mom-o-Matic one nearly knocked me off my chair.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Run ANC said...

I loves me the funny!

Oh, and where have I been that I didn't know about the sex column. How sad is that?

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://iqagidukur.builtfree.org/atutyfe.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.