metro mama

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Getting to Know McHotty

Niloc tagged McHotty with a meme for the men folk. When I nagged asked McH nicely, he stepped up to the plate:

What was your first car and what about it made it so great? (Do I bother asking what their dream car is?)

I had a Ford Contour, it was cheap, had a sunroof and a CD player (cutting edge at the time)

What is the most played song on your iTunes / WMP or whatever you are listening to music on your computer with? And… Name five bands that made a big impression on you but never made it big on the charts.

Metric – Patriarch on a Vespa, Midnight Oil’s later albums were their best, but never did very well. Lets not kid ourselves, I was never cool enough to be really knowledgeable about indie bands.

Do you know what end of the hammer to hold? What was your last project around the house?

I am an IKEA machine.

What is your best method for avoiding chick flicks?

Don’t have the problem, one of Metro’s all time favourite’s is Kill Bill

Who’s more of the techno geek in your house? This can apply to tools, toys, gadgets, geeking at home on the computer or anything else that might apply.

No contest, Metro, I can barely turn this TV/typing machine on.

What are three things that are a part of your life that you would never see your own dad doing?

Participating in circle time at the drop-in, being the primary cook and grocery shopper and taking an interest in the house-plants.

What’s the last “Dude! I just got a _______ from _______” thing that you really didn’t need but bought anyways?

I dislike shopping and clutter. As well, I am hard core when it comes to budgeting, so there is nothing that falls into this category, nothing.

What is the wildest / craziest / dangerous etc… thing you have gotten away with?

Throwing live hand grenades while in the Army.

It’s not a dude meme if it doesn’t include something regarding the opposite sex. When was the last time you experienced a true head turner? Where you couldn’t help but take that second glance at someone. Remember to be creative in your response. It will get you in less trouble.

Metro here. McHotty (wisely) didn’t answer this one, but I happen to know he has a thing for Addison Shepherd. That’s OK, I have a thing for her too.

I won't tag anyone, but feel free to help yourself!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger ms blue said...

This was all niloc. I take no responsibility for this meme. In fact he got in trouble for that last question! LOL

"TV/typing machine" love it!

8:57 AM  
Blogger karengreeners said...

great answers. I had no idea that McH had been in the army.

I am still nagg - I mean, asking Chris about this one.

9:54 AM  
Blogger crazymumma said...

who's addison sheppard?

12:40 PM  
Blogger metro mama said...

crazymum: she's the redhead on Grey's Anatomy

3:18 PM  
Blogger Run ANC said...

I don't think that Mr Earth would have a problem answering that last question. I am hard-pressed to find a girl that he doesn't have some sort of "thing" for. He likes talking about it because he thinks it annoys me. Mostly, I'm just impressed by his complex fantasy life.

4:25 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Oooh. Your McHotty IS easy on the eyes.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Girlplustwo said...

i liked him from his pictures, and the points are going up even more.

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm understanding why you call him McHotty.

He reminds me of my Boo.

Don't we have great taste??

Wink, wink.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.