metro mama

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Mission

I’ve been toying with the idea of jumping on the blogging bandwagon for a while now but didn’t think I have the time. I’ve realized the amount of time I’ve been spending cruising around on other people’s blogs might as well be spent doing my own.

My goal is for this blog is to be intelligent and introspective. I’d like to talk about and work through how I feel about being a stay-at-home mom. I’d like to talk about why we choose to bring up baby downtown. The reality is, I know I will be posting late at night, often after a long day and two glasses of wine. I will be bleary-eyed and barely coherent. I will spend far too much time talking about the crap I’m watching on TV or what Brangelina are up to.

So be it. I’ll do my best!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.